Friday, October 9, 2020

Stampers Delights Anime New Release

  Hello. I'm super excited to be sharing a card  I've designed using one of the gorgeous new Anime Stampers Delights Digital Stamps. You can find these fabulous new images in the new release section at the Stampers Delights Store. To see more creations using these new images please head over to the Stampers Delights Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group



Here is my card using Pumpkin Picking:




I colored my image using copics (see list below). I cut out my image and the mat using a die.   I then layered some orange and designer cardstock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I then attached my image. I added a few pearls to the card.  


Here's a closer peek at my colored image:





Copics used:


skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E35, YR24, YR23, YR21
purples - V17, V15, V12
orange - YR68, YR65, YR61
brown - E44, E43, E41
grey - C9


If you love these images as much as me, please stop by the new release section on the Stamper's Delights store.  There is a Progressive Challenge you can join with over at the Stamper's Delights Facebook Group.


Don't forget to head on over to the blog or Facebook page to see some of the wonderful inspiration the team has provided for you. 

See you later..... Thanks for stopping by......

Important Links: