Friday, July 23, 2021

KLM Designs July Release

  KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps.




One of the new images for July, in digital stamp form, is the Mask Gnome. This digital image comes with 3 sentiments.   I printed the image out and used my Scan & Cut to cut it out.  I colored the image using copics.  I used some green and designer cardstock to create the base.  I then used a die to cut out the zig zag rectangles.  I layered the Mask Gnome on top of the rectangles. Then I added the sentiment and some pearls in the corners....



You can find more inspiration at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.



Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: