Thursday, December 9, 2021

Sunshine and Bees Designs

 Hi Fellow Crafters!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using a digital image from Sunshine and Bees Designs.  The image that I have used is Festive Reindeer...




 I printed the image out and I colored it using Copics. I cut it out using my Scan N Cut. The circle sentiment is another digital image.  I printed that out onto some card stock, then I used a scalloped circles to cut it out.  I used a smaller scalloped circle die for the inner circle. I also used a larger scalloped circle for the grren mat behind the sentiment.

I layered some green and designer card stock onto my card base.  I added a the green scalloped circle to the center of the card front.  Then I added the circle sentiment and then the smaller scalloped inner circle. 

Once I had the scalloped circles situated, I added my colored image using some pop dots.... and a few red pearls....


I have a code that will give you 10% off of any Sunshine and Bee Designs clear and digital stamps 

DAWN10

I hope you enjoyed your visit. Go check out all the wonderful clear and digital stamps that Sunshine and Bee Designs has....


No comments: