Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Designer's Choice Challenge - Repeat Impressions

It's time for a new Challenge over at the House that Stamps Built
The Challenge is called Designer's Choice. 
Here's how the "Designer's Choice Challenge" will work!
All of the fabulous design team members for Repeat Impressions 
will be assigned a Wednesday, and we get to set the 
"theme" for the challenge!  The Theme for this
week's DCC is hosted by Lynette and she
is challenging the Rock Stars to do a recipe challenge -
Use 1 image and 1 sentiment, 2 die cuts and 3 embellishments. (The die cuts can be Spellbinders, etc.) 
 
Here is my Recipe Challenge card:

 For my card today, I went for one of my favorite color combos - brown and pink.  I used the
1603-K, Bouquet Bear and the sentiment 1920-G, Thank you beary. The Bouquet Bear was stamped onto cryogen card stock and colored in with my copics.  I used one of my new spellbinder dies, Floral Doily Motifs to cut out my colored image and my sentiment and for the mats behind them.  I added some really "Girly" ribbon that is pink with pearls down the middle and a bow with a pearl brad and a few pearls in the corners.  Hope you like my "Girly" creation.....

 
Take a peek at what the rest of the DT has created for
this great Challenge. 

DarsieDawn (You are Here)  *  Joy  *  Makiko  *
Lynette  *  Robin  *  Harriet  *  Karen  *  Michele  *



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

I DO like your girly creation, Dawn! :) It's so delicate and pretty. What a great image and a fabulous card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a cute bear!

joy said...

Darling, darling card, beautifully colored!

Unknown said...

So sweet and pretty! I love the lacey ribbon and dies you used!