Monday, October 10, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "6002-M, Foliage Positive" is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun stamp.




This was my first time using one of the vertical stamps from Repeat Impressions.  I stamped the Foliage Positive onto some Cream card stock using brown ink.  I then stamped "6115-M, Look to this day..." sentiment onto cream card stock as well with brown ink. I cut them out into rectangles and I double matted each of them. I added a border to the top and to the bottom using a border punch.  I also added some felt leaves that I had in my stash, don't know where they came from. Hope you like it !!!!



Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
* Lynette NeusDawn Bennett (You Are Here)
 
 
See you all on Wednesday with the new DCC challenge.....



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Dawn! I love all the sparkle and the pretty leaves and patterned paper!

joy said...

Great color, it has that wonderful autumn feel! I really like the sentiment you used.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a wonderful card!!