Monday, October 24, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "2310-G, Tall Pumpkin" is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun stamp.






I used the "2310-G, Tall Pumpkin", the  "2326-C, Surprised" face, and the "2323-I, Halloween Cobweb".   I stamped them onto Cryogen card stock and colored the pumkin's in using my copics.  I added some green ribbon and a bow with a brad in the center with a couple of my Halloween charms.  I added some  black pearls to finish it off.  Hope you like it!!!!!



Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
* Lynette NeusDawn Bennett (You Are Here)
 
 
See you all on Wednesday with the new DCC challenge.....



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Awesome, Dawn! Love the expression on the pumpkin, the swirly background, the ribbon, and all the black pearls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

hee hee - great faces! Fun card~

joy said...

Love how your bow brad coordinates with the accenting brads! Great card!