Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Totally Stampalicious SNEAK PEEK

Today at Totally Stampalicious we are having some sneak peeks for some new stamp sets that are being released on Thursday, Oct 20th....   I am showing a sneak peek of "Deacon Elf".

Here is my creation:



I stamped Deacon Elf onto cryogen card stock and colored him with copics.  I also used one of the awesome sentiments that come with the stamp set. I really like these awesome stamp sets as there are several different sentiments that you can use with the image and I always have a hard time coming up with a sentiment for my cards.  I will try tomorrow for a better picture that will show the awesome paper that I used.  It is a foil paper and is so very lovely.  I added some pearls to the corners and a bow with a brad in the center.  Hope this will give you all some inspiration to go to Totally Stampalicious and check out the new releases.....

Be sure to stop by the Totally Stampalicious blog  tomorrow night  October 20th, (THURSDAY) at  9pm EST  For the new release BLOG HOP !!!!!!  There will be SEVEN NEW STAMP SETS being released.  Also you will want to check out all the fabulous creations from the Stampalicious DT. 

Don't forget to check out the Totally Stampalicious blog to see what the other DT members have created for inspiration....  And don't forget to stop by the Totally Stampalicious Store to get some of these awesome stamps......


Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne Laurie  *
Lori  *  Rebecca JoycelynStacy  * 
Sue  *  Lynda  *



Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Deacon is so cute isn't he? Have a great day!

Angel said...

love that little guy! awesome dp!