Monday, October 24, 2011

Note Card Challenge at Totally Stampalicious

This week's challenge at Totally Stampalicious is a Note Cards !!!!!  You must make a set of note cards!!!!


Check out my creation:


For my Note Cards, I used Friendly Dexter and some of the awesome sentiments that came with him.  These stamp sets are really great as they all come with an image and a few sentiments.  I have a hard time coming up with sentiments, so I really love these sets.  When I was stamping my Dexter out, my daughter came into my craft room, I asked her what color should I color Dexter, she said purple.  Purple is her favorite color.  So these are for you Melanie!!!!!  I used the color combo of purple and yellow.  The yellow really looks great with purple.  I used the Wonky Squares spellbinder dies to cut out my colored images and for the mat behind them and for my sentiments.  I added ribbon and tied it into a knot at the top of each card.  I also added a few yellow pearls to the bottom corners. Plain and simple today.



Hope you like my creation !!!!

Don't forget to check out the Totally Stampalicious blog to see what the other DT members have created for inspiration....  And don't forget to stop by the Totally Stampalicious Store to get some of these awesome stamps......

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *



Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

5 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, Melanie chose the perfect dragon colour!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

These are just so sweet, Dawn...fantastic colors!!!

Julie said...

Love these fun Dexter cards! Dexter looks fabulous in Purple! Great job on this week's challenge!

Lori Turner said...

Dexter is looking FAB girlie! WTG - these notes are great!

Angel said...

these are so cool! and i'm sorry to hear about your pup... {{{hugs}}}