Saturday, July 2, 2016

Bathing Birdie

I'm here today to showcase a Scrapoholic Candy Shop cute digi stamp ! 
Meet Bathing Birdie:

I printed out my image and sentiment and colored it using Copics -  B26, B24, B21, Y15, Y13, Y11, R85, R83, R81, YG67, YG63, G20, C5, C3, C1, C0, BG10. I then used my die to cut out my colored image.  I used  another die to cut out the mat for behind my image.  I used a spellbinder sentiment die for my sentiment, I cut this out of blue CS. I made a 6x6 card base with white card stock . I layered some blue CS and on top of that some designer CS. I added my matted sentiment to the bottom center of my card front.  I added my matted image to the center of my card front.  I then added a few pearls to both the right and left top.

A close up of my colored image: 

And my Sentiment:

The image can be found over at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!

Thank you for stopping by


No comments: