Saturday, July 30, 2016

Dandy Lion

I'm here on this wonderful Saturday to showcase a Scrapoholic Candy Shop cute digi stamp ! 
Meet Dandy Lion :



I printed out my image colored it using Copics -  E37, E35, E33, E31, Y15, Y13, Y11, YG67, YG63, G20. I then fussy  cut out my colored image.  I used  some dies and cut out the mats for behind my image.   I made a 6x6 card base with white card stock . I layered some brown and yellow CS on top of that. I added a punched border strip. I cut out some squares and cut them diagonally and added them to the top corners of my card. I attached my matted image to the center of my card front. 

A close up of my colored image: 



The image can be found over at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!

Thank you for stopping by


No comments: