Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Hoppy Birthday

I'm here on this fabulous Wednesday to share with you one of Joy Clair's Stamp Sets.  The stamp set I'm showing today is called "Hoppy Birthday".  

 I stamped my image and sentiment using two of the stamps from the set.  I stamped my image onto cryogen CS and colored it in using Copics.  Copics used YG09, YG07, YG06, R22, YG21, YR09, YR07, YR04.   I then used a die to cut out my colored image and the sentiment. I used another die for the mats behind the image and sentiment.   I layered some green and orange CS onto my main card base and then layered a border strip with green, orange on my card front. I created a double bow using a die set and attached it to the right side on my strip. I attached the layered image and the sentiment to the card front as shown. I added some pearl swirl to finish off my card. 

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:

A closer look at my sentiment:
And finally a closer look at my double bow:

Check out the Joy Clair's blog for our monthly  challenge that is going on.   So let's see those awesome creations using the color pallette shown on the blog.




No comments: