Saturday, July 2, 2016

Joy Clair July New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the Joy Clair July Release Blog Hop! The design team has been working hard creating a variety of projects that are sure to spark your creativity juices! You should be arriving from the talented Jessica's blog. If you happened to join the hop in the middle, please start at the Joy Clair blog!

Joy Clair’s July's release contains two stamp sets, 1 from the every day stamp sets and one stamp sets from their new bible journaling line, Color by Faith! 

 I am excited to be sharing my project from one of the new sets called "Uh-Oh Ink Splatter":



I stamped my ink slatters onto white CS using Distress ink pads.  I then stamped my sentiment from "Paisley Bouquet" stamp set onto the upper right hand corner of my white CS.  I layered some yellow, teal and pink CS onto my card base then attached the stamped splatter background.  I added a strips of ribbon and a bow to my card front. 



Now let’s talk about prizes! There will be Two winners  from the blog hop. The winners will receive a $25 gift card to Joy Clair stamps!  All you have to do is leave comments all along the hop and on the Joy Clair blog. 

We LOVE to hear from you! You have until  July 4th at midnight EST to leave your comments. The winners will be announced by July 8th.

Thank you for stopping my blog! Your next stop will be the talented Steph's blog! 


In case you get lost along the way, here is the order for the Joy Clair’s Blog Hop: 

Dawn  (YOU ARE HERE) 





16 comments:

leeann.mckinney48@gmail.com said...

Great job, pretty sure uh oh ink splatter is my favorite right now!!!

leeann.mckinney48@gmail.com said...

Great job, pretty sure uh oh ink splatter is my favorite right now!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

fun splattering!

Steph Ackerman said...

Great card. Love this stamp.

Mac Mable said...

How clever to use the splats stamp set along with the pretty bow, such a creative card x

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty color combo for your card! Love the splatters!

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty colors!! Beautiful card!!Awesome job!
Have a Happy 4th of July weekend!
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Pam said...

Pretty colors, and sweet little background you've made.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Beautiful array of colors!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card - fabulous bow!

cghundley said...

Cute design on
your card!
Carla from Utah

Kim said...

Beautiful card. Love the background.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I like this background.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Absolutely amazing! Love it!

Nikki said...

Very pretty card

maria f. said...

What a bow! Pretty card.