Saturday, July 16, 2016

Snuggle Palz Monkey

I'm here on this wonderful Saturday to showcase a Scrapoholic Candy Shop cute digi stamp ! 
Meet Snuggle Palz Monkey:


I printed out my image colored it using Copics -  E37, E35, E31, R20 I then used my die to cut out my colored image.  I used  another die to cut out the mats for behind my image.   I made a 6x6 card base with white card stock . I layered some kraft CS on top of that. I added a punched border strip with ribbon attached to the center of my card.  I used another dies and cut out some smaller circles, I added those to the four corners. I added my matted image to the center of my card front.  I then added a bow to finish off my card.

A close up of my colored image: 

The image can be found over at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!

Thank you for stopping by


No comments: