Monday, September 26, 2011

Just Wing It at Totally Stampalicious

This week's challenge at Totally Stampalicious is Just Wing It. We want to see a butterfly, fairy, or anything with WINGS on your card!!





Check out my creation:

 Today I used Fairy Stella.  I really like that these stamps come with an image and several sentiments for you to use on your creation.  I always have a hard time with sentiments, I never know what to use or to say.  Fairy Stella is stamped onto Cryogen Card stock and colored in with my copics.  My card shape is called a Criss Cross Card.  You pull the piece of ribbon at the top and the insert comes out.  You can add what ever message you want to the insert.  I have a few more of those awesome butterflies that I used on my Child's Bday card last week, so I may go back and add one to this card. If I do, I'll add another picture of it to this post..... 


Don't forget to check out the Totally Stampalicious blog to see what the other DT members have created for inspiration....  And don't forget to stop by the Totally Stampalicious Store to get some of these awesome stamps......  AND CHECK OUT THE NEW RELEASES !!!!!!


Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *



Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

5 comments:

Kendra said...

This is great Dawn! I love criss cross cards!

Angel said...

love this! great dp and coloring!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Stella just cracks me up....and Fairy Stella is just over the top cute and fun....fab creation

Julie said...

I love this! Fabulous layout and gorgeous papers! Great job on this week's challenge!

Lori Turner said...

TOTALLY love Stella! She cracks me up! I love the colors and the criss cross card - very cool! :)