Friday, March 9, 2012

Doily Rose

Hi Everyone.  I am here on this Friday with yet another card for the Cheery Lynn challenges.  I used two of my FAVORITE companies, Cheery Lynn and Sweet Stamps.
I used 2 of Cheery Lynn Doily dies, the Kiwi Oval Frame and the Doily Stacker Circles 1, 2,3.  I also used one of my favorite stamps from Sweet Stamps called the Cutwork Roses.  My roses are colored with my copics and I fussy cut out my colored image and popped it up on top of the doilies.  Hope you like it.......

Challenges Entered:
Cheery Lynn Challenge 18 - Doilies

Thanks for stopping by today,

Dawn

6 comments:

Beverly said...

today was the first of your work that I have seen and have to say it is AWESOME. Absolutely lovely. Keep it up.

Celeste Glover said...

I love how you have woven the ribbon thru the doily. It looks so very delicate. Thanks for taking part in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Sandie said...

Just gorgeous Dawn, very pretty indeed. Thanks for taking part this week in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge!

Jill Norwood said...

Your card is so gorgeous! I love the colors, the stamps and coloring and all the pretty details! Love it!

Unknown said...

Wow dawn this is just stunning!!!! What an excellent work of art!!!!1 Wow way to go my friend!!!!!! Wow!!!!

shulsart said...

Beautiful card, Dawn, those roses are quite beautiful in teal. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.