I made 2 cards for this call. Here is the first one:
Zoe Celebrates" and colored her using my copics.
Here is a closer look at my coloring:
Here's a list of copics that I used on my image: R85, R83, R81, E11, E00, E000, R20, B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, E9, E7, E25, E23, E21
And here is my 2nd card:
Sam and Dylan fishing" for my image on this card.
And a closer look at my coloring:
Here is a list of my copics used for this image: E11, E00, E000, R22, R24, R7, B91, B93, B95, B97, E31, E33, E35, G28, G24, G21, YG67, YG63, YG61
And here is one that I just did today, Wednesday Mar 14th:
1. Country you reside in (DT is open to everyone worldwide) I live in York, PA USA
2. What style of creations do you like to make? I prefer to make cards, I do a little bit of lots of bling to plain and simple
3. What do you enjoy most about crafting? It is so very relaxing to me. I really enjoy using my copic markers and coloring in all the awesome images that I have.
4. What are your favourite products at Make it Crafty? I would have to say all of your awesome digital images. The scenes are really great as well as the new images you just added.
5. Why would you like to be on the Make it Crafty team? I feel I could make your images come alive using my copics. You can see above at my 3 images that I colored. I taught myself how to use the copics and all the many techniques with using them. Your images are so great to use the copics with and I would really like to find a DT that I can put my knowledge of the copics to use. thanks for this great opportunity.....
One of my favorite projects to date has to be the Anthony and Burt get well set that I made. Once I learned how to make these hinged boxes, I haven't stopped. They can be used for so many things/ideas. The link to my card and project is HERE. Another of my favorite card that I have done so far this year is the first one on this post. This image reminds me so much of myself when I get good news. I like to jump up and down and yell......
Thanks for stopping by today,