Saturday, February 22, 2014

Whimsy Stamps DT Call

Whimsy Stamps is having a DT call going on until midnight Feb 23rd.

Are you a paper crafter looking to contribute to a design team by creating with rubber and digital stamps? Do you love sharing your artwork with others? Are you a team player, a dedicated and hard working person, and willing work along side other designers sharing your creativity? Are you organized and able to meet deadlines? If you answered YES to these questions, Whimsy Stamps is looking for you! Well I have answered YES to all these questions, so I am going to give it a shot and apply.  

Here are a few of my favorite creations:












Hope you have enjoyed looking at 3 of my favorite cards. I have many more favorites, so picking just 3 was hard, but I did it.......  Thanks for the chance to be on an awesome DT.



1 comment:

Brenda said...

good luck! these are three very sweet and beautifully colored submissions!!! love the snowflakes :)