Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Copic Coloring With Little Blue Button Stamps

HI Everyone!!! Dawn here to show  you the steps I took to color the image Jessica Smarty using Copics.  I color from dark to light and use a flicking technique.


Step 1 Color the skin using E11, E00, E000 and lips using R20





Step 2 Color the hair using E37, E35, E33, E31





Step 3 Color the dress using R85, R83, R81




Closer look at the colored image so far


Step 4 Color the shoes and purse using C7, C5, C3




A look at the finished colored image




This is the final colored image. Hope you were able to follow the steps to color in Jessica Smarty.
Don't forget to check out the STORE for some really great digital images and rubber stamps.






1 comment:

Debi said...

Your coloring is so fabulous. And I love your instructions. Hope all is going well with you and the family. Maybe I'll see you in Westminster or York this fall.
I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award. Check out the details here on my blog: http://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/2014/02/nominated-for-what.html