Saturday, January 2, 2016

Frosty cup of Cocoa

It's official....
 By now you probably know that I have been nominated to be on the Design Team for Paper Creator's Craft.
Our challenge is ANYTHING GOES and you can get a 20% discount off your order
any time by using code...
Dawn

Paper Creator products are not essential but you gain an extra entry if using one.



My image is called,  "Frosty Cup of Cocoa"   . 




As you can see the sets are really cute and easy to make up that 'rushed card'
This is a 'topper' which I just printed up, added to my
DP and  some ribbon to finish the card off...

See you at our first challenge for the year..on JANUARY 1st 2016 at
PAPER CREATOR'S. and please do use my discount code.
There are heaps of things discounted already so extra
will be a bargain,.



1 comment:

Deloris said...

What a cutie. Love the fun paper and pretty ribbon. Happy New Year!