Saturday, January 16, 2016

Resist Challenge at Laura's Loft

Welcome to our first challenge of 2016!
 We hope you have as much fun as we have had creating with the Resist board.
I can't wait to see all your creations.

 

Laura's Loft is giving away  a $25 gift card to the winner of the challenge!


And we are happy to say that Avery Elle has donated a second prize for a 2nd winner this month!!!
AE $15 GC


To enter to win these prizes go to Laura's Loft and enter your creations in the Inlinkz.
All entries need to be linked through  Inlinkz by 11:59 pm Jan.29 2016 .
  
 Here is my creations I made for the Resist Challenge.





I used the Dry Emboss Alcohol Resist technique shown on SCS
I used Newton's Nook "Newton's Naptime" stamp set.


Winner of the challenge will be announced on January 31, 2016.


 I hope you enjoyed this challenge as much as I did and I'm looking forward to seeing your creations! Its always exciting to see what other people do!



No comments: