Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Falling Hearts

The Project Bin is a stamp company that makes snappy Sentiments.  I was able to use the "In My Heart" stamp set to create my project.  This stamp set comes with 7 stamps and 2 dies. 

I stamped my sentiment onto some white CS and used the heart die to cut it out. I used the heart die and cut out 4 hearts from some designer CS. I layered some teal CS on my card base of 5 x 7. I attached some ribbon to the backs of each of the hearts. I attached each heart to card front using 3d foam. I attached each ribbon to the back of the teal CS. I then attached bows to the top of each ribbon. I added some white pearls to finish off my card. 

A closer peek at the sentiment:

Check out The Project Bin Blog for some more inspiration using "The Project Bin" sentiments....


No comments: