Wednesday, February 8, 2017

In My Heart

I'm here on this wonderful Wednesday with some inspiration for The Project Bin.  The Project Bin is a stamp company that makes snappy Sentiments.  I was able to use the " In My Heart  " stamp set to create my project. This stamp set comes with 2 dies and 7 stamps.


I stamped my sentiment and images onto some white CS and used the heart die to cut out my sentiment and for the mat behind it. I used the dies that come with the stamp set to cut out a couple heart die cuts. I used aqua and designer CS for my card base.  I then added some lace and a bow. I then attached the heart die cuts and my sentiment. For the finishing touch, I added a few pearls to the right side corners...


A closer peek at the images and sentiment:


Check out The Project Bin Blog for some more inspiration using "The Project Bin" sentiments....


No comments: