Saturday, December 1, 2018

Die Cut Divas Smile of Joy

              I am here on this fabulous Saturday with my post for Die Cut Divas.  


The sponsor for Die Cut Divas is Di’s Digis for the month of December.

Di's Digi Downloads

The Theme is Winter or Winter Holidays

The winner's prize is a $12 voucher to Di's Digi Stamps shop.






I used the image called "Spread a Smile of Joy" from Di's Digis.  I fussy cut out my colored image. I used a die to cut out the hills and the snowflakes. I added a die cut sentiment. Copic colors used - E27, E25, E23, E21, C9, C7, C5, C3, E44, E42, E40, R37, R35, R32, Y17, Y15, Y13.



Come and join in with all the fun at Die Cut Diva's challenge for this month.  The challenge theme is "Winter or Winter Holidays"..... 

Until next time......


No comments: