Friday, December 21, 2018

Dies R Us Wish Big

Hello!
Dawn back again to share a cute card I created using Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps & Dies.



 I stamped the elephants, mouse, bird and a few accessories on white cardstock using black ink and then using the die, cut them out. 


I then colored the cut outs using copic markers. I stamped my sentiment onto some white cardstock and cut it out and layered it onto some pink cardstock. 



I then assembled my card.



As you can see from my card, those stamps and dies are just the cutest!
Here are the products I used:





Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh Dawn, this is so very cute! Love that dotty paper!