Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #200

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #200 - Halloween Colors


Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:





Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 2 Digital Images



Rick St. Dennis
Prize ~ 1 Digital Image






Prize ~ Two Digital Images
 & Two Coordinating Digital Paper Sets


Here is my project using  Sorceress Samantha by
Digital Delights




I colored my image using Copics (list below). I used a scalloped circle die to cut out my colored image. I layered some green and designer cardstock on top of my card base of 6x6. I then attached a strip of green, designer cardstock and ribbon across the bottom of the card front. I attached my image and added some pearls, buttons and a bow.

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:



Copics used: YR14, YG13, V09, V06, V04, C7, C5, C3, E37, E35, E31



Hope you enjoyed your visit.....





1 comment:

Lena said...

Boo-tiful card. Love the pretty papers you used on your fun card design.
Happy crafting!
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations