Friday, October 4, 2019

Polkadoodles Happy Halloween

Hello All, 

I'm super excited to be sharing with you my flip flap card using "Winnie Wednesday Bat Girl Precoulored digi stamp " from Polkadoodles. 

 




For this card, I made a Flip Flap card.  I used a precoulored image called "Winnie Wednesday Bat Girl".  I followed the directions that I found on SplitCoast Stampers for making a Flip Flap card.  I used a Go Kreate die for the card base and layers.   I also used a sentiments taken from "Halloween Trick or Treat" sentiments digital kit. 


Here's a look at the card with the tab pulled:



I HOPE you will join us this week at the 




I'm entering this in the following challenges:




Happy Crafting!!!


2 comments:

Fleur said...

I love this Dawn. Hugs Fleur xx

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous, I've made a card like this and you have inspired me to try. Hugs Lisa xxx