Friday, August 7, 2020

Polkadoodles

Hello All, 

I'm super excited to be sharing with you my Clean and Simple Card. I used an image called  "Jasper Hot Air Balloon - Fuzzypuffs from Polkadoodles. I also used some 
digi papers from Winnie Celebrations 3 papers 2 set. 



For my card I printed out the image onto some Cryogen Card stock and colored it using Copics. I layered some purple card stock on my base of 6x6. I printed out a couple of the digital papers.  I used some circle dies to cut out some circles.  I then started to assemble my card.  I layered one of the printed digi papers on top of my purple card stock. I then attached the circles to the card base.  Then I used some foam tape and mounted the colored image on the biggest circle. 


Here is a closer peek at my colored image:



Copics used:
Cat - W8, W6, W4, W2, W0
purples - V28, V25, V22
oranges - YR68, YR65, YR61
teals - BG18, BG15, BG13
browns - E37, E35, E33
yellow - Y13




I HOPE you will join us this week at the 




I'm entering this in the following challenges:





Happy Crafting!!!



1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card with a lovely image. Love the colour choices
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner