Saturday, August 1, 2020

Color it Create it Show it Off August Challenge

Hello Crafty friends,

It's August 1 and that means it is time for a new challenge at Color It, Create It, Show It Off, as always the challenge is Anything Goes. 

Here is my card using Doll 9 Pinky Pop Stardust Magical Unicorn Winter from My Besties by Sherri Baldy:




I colored the image in using Copics.  I used a die cut out the colored image and for the mats behind it . I layered some  teal and pink card stock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I ran a piece of white card stock through an embossing folder and layered that on top of the card front. I layered the colored image on top of the mats and attached it to the card front.  I added a few strips of teal and pink to the card front after I ran it through an embossing folder. I added a few ovals to the card front.


A closer peek at my colored image:



Copics used :
teal /blue - BG01
pink - RV55, RV52
yellow - Y13, Y11

Hope you will join in all the fun over at Color It, Create It Show It Off challenges. 

Don't forget to check out the DT Call we are having. All info is on the blog HERE.







No comments: