Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Crafty Gals Corner #217

 It's time for another challenge with us at the  Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting out creative Juices flow with Challenge #217 - Make It Green

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges are monthly.

Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge

Our Sponsors for this challenge are:


I had the pleasure of using 

Flying Elf by 
Fabrika Fantasy


I printed out the image onto some cryogen card stock. I then used my Scan N Cut to cut it out.  I colored it in using copics.


I used lots of Green in my project today.  I added some star pearls to add a little bit to the card.




Hope you enjoyed your visit

Come see all the DT projects at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges and enter your creations. We'd love to see them......









No comments: