Wednesday, March 31, 2021

KLM Designs March Release Chillin at Home Gnome

 KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps.


One of the new images for March, in digital stamp form, is the Chillin at Home Gnome. I used the digital image and printed it onto some Cryogen card stock and colored with Copics.  I cut it out using a scalloped oval die.  

For my card today, I  layered some green, blue and designer card stock onto my card base.  I then layered a strip of coordinating designer card stock on the card front.

Then I took and  added the sentiment and the image using some foam dots.  I added a few pearls.


Here is another peek at my card:





You can find more inspiration at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.



Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: