Monday, September 13, 2021

KLM Designs Jumping Gnome

 

 KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps






One of the new images for September, in digital stamp form, is the  Jumping Gnome.  I used the digital image and printed it onto some Cryogen card stock and colored with Copics.  I cut it out using my Scan N Cut.  

This digital image does NOT come with any sentiments, so I used a sentiment from Thumbs Up Gnome.   

For my card, I layered some green and designer cardstock.  I added a couple of squares of designer card stock to the card front. I then used a die to cut out some banners and attached them to the card front on top of the squares.  I then attached my colored image and the sentiment. I added some pearls to the card front to finish it off.



You can find more inspiration at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: