Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Sunshine And Bee Designs Spooky Autumn Release Hop

  I have joined as a Guest Designer for a new design team for Sunshine & Bee Designs – a fairly new UK stamp company. They create cute little floral and critter stamps and they’ve just released another set of stamps. So as it is the Sunshine & Bee designs new release week, I have a card up on the blog here today using one of the new digital stamp sets.


For the hop, I have used the Autumn Wreath Oval:



 I printed out the image and used my Scan N Cut to cut it out.  I then colored it using Copics.


I made a 5x7 card, and layered some brown and teal cardstock. I then added my colored image using pop dots.  For the finishing touch, I added some pearls sporadically on the card front.




Go to my Instagram page for alot more info on the hop:
@dawn.bennett.9083


Here is a code that will give you 10% off any Sunshine Bee Designs clear and digital stamps:
DAWN10



There is a prize up for grabs, the full Spooky Autumn release...

Hope you enjoy the Instagram Hop!!!!









No comments: