Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Crafty Gals Corner #225

 It's time for another challenge with us at the  Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting out creative Juices flow with Challenge #225 - Thank You / Thankful

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges are monthly.

Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge

Our Sponsors for this challenge are:



  
Prize ~ 2 Digital Images 


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 2 Digital Images used by the DT






I had the pleasure of Using: Pumpkin Carving time
Cute as a Button


I used Copics to color in the image.  I did a bit of layering by first layering some green, then some  designer cardstock.  I added a panel of coordinating cardstock.  Then a strip of green cardstock to mount my colored image on.



I added some pearls for the finishing touch.....




Hope you enjoyed your visit

Come see all the DT projects at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges and enter your creations. We'd love to see them......





No comments: