Thursday, November 11, 2021

Sunshine And Bee Designs Release Hop

I have the pleasure to use the new winter release images from Sunshine & Bee Designs - which is a fairly new UK stamp company.  They create cute little floral and critter stamps.  They have just released another set of stamps.  So as it is the Sunshine & Bee Designs new release week, I have a card using one of the new digital stamps .


For the hop, I have used the digital image called " POINSETTIA-BACKGROUND":




I printed out the digital image two times onto some cryogen card stock. Then I colored them using Copic markers.  


Once they were colored, I took one and fussy cut out the Poinsettias.  I then, using some pop dots, attached the cut outs to the other piece.  

For the card, I layered some gold shimmer card stock on top of my card base. And on top of that, I layered some red card stock.  Then I attached the colored piece.  To finish it off, I added some gems and a sentiment.

I am really happy with the way this card turned out.  


Go to my Instagram page for alot more info on the hop:
@dawn.bennett.9083


Here is a code that will give you 10% off any Sunshine Bee Designs clear and digital stamps:
DAWN10



There is a prize up for grabs, the full new release...

Hope you enjoy the Instagram Hop!!!!

 

No comments: