Friday, February 11, 2022

Cute As A Button Inspiration - Love Banner

 Hi Crafty Friends,

Today is my day to share some inspiration using an image from Cute As A Button.

I used the lovely image called Valentine Love Banner.....




I printed out the image and colored the image with Copics . I used a die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.

I added some lace and heart die cuts to the card front....

If you are looking for a bit more inspiration, you can find our Inspiration blog here: 


For more of these gorgeous images, you can find the store here: 



                                                             


And don't forget our monthly blog challenge, you have an opportunity to win some Cute As A Button images of your own.  You can enter using any brand of image you like:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!!


No comments: