Thursday, February 10, 2022

Star Stampz Challenge #31- Use only Warm colors or cool colors

 Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new challenge at the Star Stampz Challenge blog

The Challenge runs once a month.
The winner will receive a prize of three images,
and there's also a Top 3 chosen.
Head over to the blog to see all the rules.

 The challenge this month is and easy one:

Use only warm colors or cool colors

I made a card featuring the lovely 
Winter Kiss,
which you can find HERE.

Here's my card:






I think it's such a pretty image!
I colored it with my markers, and die-cut it out.
I matted it with black and pink cardstock.
I used some printed cardstock
I added some pearl hearts and a bow. .


                                             Star Stampz Image Used:

                                               Winter Kiss

                                        
                                                Other Materials Used:
                                                     Alcohol Markers;
                                                       Cardstock;
                                                         Die;
                                                      Pearls.

                                                        * * * * *


                             Thanks so much for stopping by!

       I hope you'll come join our Challenge at Star Stampz!

                                                               * * * * *

 

No comments: