Wednesday, April 13, 2022

KLM Digital Designs Frog Prince

 I'm here today, on this fabulous Wednesday, to share a card I made using KLM Digital Design –  Frog Prince from the new April 2022 release. 



I created a square card.  I printed out the image onto Cryogen card stock.  I fussy cut out the colored Frog Prince   I cut some strips out of Orange Card Stock and placed them diagonally onto the card front , Green Card Stock. I added the sentiment and colored image using pop dots to the card front.  To finish off my card, I added a few gems.





Card Recipe:

Stamp and Sentiment:  Frog Prince – KLM Digital Designs

Paper: Cryogen Card Stock, Green and Orange Card stock

Die Cuts: no dies used

Frog Prince : YG25, YG23, YG21, YR18


Hope you like it and have a great week!

You can find more cards to inspire you at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the rest of our design team.





No comments: