Wednesday, April 20, 2022

KLM Digital Designs Tire Swing Gnome

  I'm here today, on this fabulous Wednesday, to share a card I made using KLM Digital Design –Tire Swing Gnome from the new April 2022 release. 





I created a square card.  I printed out the image onto Cryogen card stock.  I fussy cut out the colored Tire Swing Gnome  I used an Oval die to cut out a frame in Teal Card Stock and another Oval, this time larger then the first, Out of Black Card Stock.  I layered the black layer onto the teal card stock.I then placed thid fram onto my card base of White Card stock.  I added the sentiment and colored image, centered in the frame, using pop dots to the card front.  To finish off my card, I added a few gems.







Card Recipe:

Stamp and Sentiment: Tire Swing Gnome – KLM Digital Designs

Paper: Cryogen Card Stock, teal and black Card stock, White 6x6 card base

Die Cuts: Waffle Flower Oval Dies

Tire Swing Gnome: BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01, E47, E44, E43, E41

                                    Swing - C8, C7, C4, C3, C1, C00


Hope you like it and have a great week!

You can find more cards to inspire you at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the rest of our design team.





No comments: