Friday, May 6, 2011

Class Act May Challenge

Class Act's new challenge is Masculine and you must use
Fabric or Stitching, Real or Faux.

This plaid paper reminds me of my Dad.  He always wore 
flannel shirts.  I used the "Old Car" stamp from Class Act.
I stamped my image using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink onto
Cryogen Iridescent White Card Stock.  I then took my daubers
and added some Distress Inks in Broken China and Vintage Photo
around my stamped image.  I then added some Faux stitching.  
I cut out my image with my Scalloped Oval Spellbinders Dies.

Here's a closer look at my Old Car:

My papers are from the Max And Whiskers Basic Grey
Paper Pad.  I love these BG papers.  And using the pads, the
papers are interchangeable. 
I then added the "To Brighten Your Day" Sentiment
and used my scalloped Oval dies to cut it out.



This was a pretty hard card for me to do as I am
so used to adding ribbons and bows and flowers and bling.
Hope you like my creation. For all the details about the challenge
you can go to the Class Act Insider and read all the details there 
and you can see all the wonderful creations that the DT has
created for your inspiration.



 Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

No comments: