Monday, May 9, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

It is time for another Stamp of The Week 
 
 
This week the SOTW is 2906-I Bottoms Up stamp.
The SOTW is available exclusively to our RI blog readers
at 50% off with the special discount code from
Mon, May 9th to Sun, May 15st. To get the discount code
and more information about the SOTW, please go to the
 
 I stamped the Bottoms Up using Black ink 
and I then sponged some blue and yellow ink to
try and make it look like the ducks were in water with 
the sun setting.  It didn't turn out the way I wanted it
to, but I am pretty happy with it. 
I used my Spellbinders Labels 20 to cut out my 
image and for the mat behind it.  I used a 
Martha Stewart Border punch and added some ribbon
and a bow and a few pearls in the upper corners.



Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
Karen Hasheck * Dawn Bennett (You Are Here)





 Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

3 comments:

Whimsey said...

GREAT card; I love the border punch you've used and the shape is fabulous for that image!!

Lynette said...

So pretty! Love the dies and punches you used.

Harriet Skelly said...

Dawn your card is so cute!