Monday, May 23, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "4318-K, Stork" is the featured stamp! The sentiment is "8601-E, Little One" from their "Quartet Complements" which has quite a number of excellent sentiment stamps. Make sure you visit their blog for the special offer on the Stork stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun and versatile stamp.
 I stamped the Stork using my Kaleidacolor Rainbow
ink pad in blue breeze.  I took the sentiment stamp and 
stamped it straight, instead of on 2 lines.  I used
a few of the new Spellbinder dies the Ribbon Banners and
Elegant Posts, I also used my Scallop Rectangles and the
New Arrival dies.  
So Sorry for the late and short post, but I am feeling
under the weather this past week.
Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
Karen Hasheck * Dawn Bennett (You Are Here)
See you all on Wednesday with the new DCC challenge.....
Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

3 comments:

Whimsey said...

How adorable to hang the image from the flourish - so creative! Love the colors and those embellies are delightful!

Harriet Skelly said...

I agree with Michele this is very creative and cute - that flourish looks like a sign post with the announcement of a new baby on the flag!

Karen Hasheck said...

Great card- love how you hung the sign on the diecut- very imaginative!