Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What If Wednesday - Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge

It’s WHAT IF? Wednesday 
and time for a new sketch challenge! 
The sketch that Wendy designed for the Rock
Stars to follow is:
 
Here is my take on this sketch:
 
 
I have used 1317-L, Vase of Tulips for 
my card today.  I stamped my image onto
Cryogen Iridescent white card stock and colored
it with my copics.  I used a spellbinders die to cut
my colored image out and also for the mat behind it.
I added some striped ribbon and a bow. 

Head on over to the House That Stamps Built blog and 
see what the rest of the Rock Stars have created with
this great sketch.  While you are there why not enter
a creation that you have done following this sketch.

The rules are really simple......
Your card doesn’t even have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, 
but if you would like to include our designs we would really love to see them! 
Plus you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing
for using our stamps in your submissions! Simply create a 
card based on the sketch, upload your card to your blog
or Splitcoast gallery, then link your card to this post 
 
Have Fun and I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations.




 Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

5 comments:

Lynette said...

So soft and pretty, Dawn! Love that image and your beautiful ribbon!

Unknown said...

Dawn, what a beautiful card! I love the soft and elegant look! Gorgeous ribbon too!

Whimsey said...

Beautiful Dawn; love the soft, muted colors. That ribbon is divine!!

joy said...

Beautifully colored flowers - and the vase is awesome.

NanaConnie said...

Dawn, That's such a fabulous card! Fantastic image and great coloring. I'm absolutely crazy about that striped ribbon! What a perfect bow. Incredible!