Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!!

Hello everyone!! I am here on this wonderful Friday with a Criss Cross Card  that uses "Meadow Cottage Bears". I hope you enjoy it.

 I used the Happy Birthday stamp set.  My finished size of my card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square.  My cottage Bear is colored using spectrum Noir Markers.  For the big bear I used GB10, GB8, TN2, EB5, and EB1. For his paw pads I used PP2 and PP5.  For the smaller bear I used GB10 and GB8.  For the bows I used TB5, TB3, TB2, and PP2.  For the rest of the image, DG2, DG3, PP2, PP5, CT1, IG1, IG3 and IG6.

Here is picture of the insert removed:

Aren't these Meadow Bears cute?? Can't wait til we get more of them......



See you all next Friday!!!




Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

2 comments:

Bhawana said...

I loved this card and window is kept open untill I could make this ..... I love the color combo...

An'Jenic G. said...

Aww the Meadow Cottage Bears are so cute and I love the card fold. TFS AJ~