Monday, June 4, 2012

Totally Stampalicious FUNNY

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge.  The challenge for this week is a to create a card with a FUNNY Theme.   Let's see what you can come up with using this theme. I have used "Morning Margaret" for my stamp/image today :)

Here is my card for today's challenge:




Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:
* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *
  

Thanks for Stopping BY
Dawn

1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

I love the shape of your card. AJ~