Monday, June 4, 2012

Repeat Impressions - Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "919-I, Iris Window" is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun stamp!

 Here is my creation:





Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!! 

* Joy  * Lynette Dawn  (You Are Here) * Kecia

See you all on Wednesday with a new DCC Challenge.....


Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Dawn! Isn't this image fun to create with? Love it! Thanks for sharing :)

Lynette said...

So pretty, Dawn! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the die cut sentiment.

Cheri said...

I love how you created this design, Dawn. The fancy tag with the die frame is stunning. And your coloring is fabulous. LOVE this card.

joy said...

Dawn, I love the fancy flourish you have used for the sentiment and the frame for the iris window. (purple is one of my favorite colors)

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow this is beautiful! I love the colors and the frames. TFS AJ~