Friday, June 22, 2012

Thinking of You....

Hello everyone!! I am here on this wonderful Friday with a very simple Card that uses "Popcorn Bear Thinking of You set". I hope you enjoy it.


 Popcorn the Bear is stamped onto Ultra Smooth cardstock and colored using Spectrum Noir markers.  I matted my Popcorn the Bear with a very light yellow cardstock and mounted him onto Kraft cardstock.  I added little Souffle the duck up in the upper left corner over top of my sentiment.   I also added a corner embellishment in the lower left corner.  A very simple card. 


See you all next Friday!!!




Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Aww this is so cute! Very adorable image and your coloring looks great!

An'Jenic G. said...

Aww so cute! I love Popcorn and his sweet duck friend. TFS AJ~

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Dawn, the little card is just so adorable! Love the way you added the duck embellishment. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!