Monday, June 25, 2012

Party Time with Humphrey

Hi Everyone!!!  Dawn B  here today with a little Monday Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today. I was looking around for a different type of card design and came across a Double Z Fold card.  It can be found HERE.  The finished size of the card is 4 x 5 1/2 inches.

After figuring out how to make the card base, I went through my stash of stamps and came across the Humphrey Party Time stamp set.  With so many birthdays that always crop up, I decided to make a Birthday Card.  Here is Party Time Humphrey:



Humphrey is colored using the Spectrum Noir Markers.  These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....   I used my Ultimate Tool and the Boxer board for all my scoring.  This is another great tool that comes in real handy with so many uses.  I just added some DP to the panels on the front of the card and also on the inside of the card.
Here is a closer look at my colored Humphrey:

 I stamped "Party Time" onto the main card back.  Such a simple but awesome card, don't you think???

And a picture of the card opened:



See you all on Friday for my normal scheduled post......


Dawn B

No comments: