Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lots of Love - Whimsy Stamps

I am behind on my posting for Whimsy Stamps.
I am still dealing with medical issues and the new 
meds aren't working like they should be.  So I'm sorry
for being late and missing last week's post.

For my post today, I am using 2 stamps
for Whimsy Stamps created by Crissy Armstrong,
Fancy Bench and Valerie and Kitty Sitting Pretty  and
one stamp sentiment set from Raindrop Echo Designs
Spring Letter Seals.
You can click on the stamp names and it will take you to 
where you can buy them in the Whimsy Stamps Store.

I just LOVE the stamps and images from Crissy.
They are so very sweet and real fun to color in.
Here's a closeup of my colored image:
I stamped Valerie and Kitty Sitting Pretty onto my Cryogen
card stock and then I masked her and stamped the
Fancy Bench, so it looks like she is sitting on the bench. 
I am getting better at this masking technique. I then
colored in my images with my copics and I did a
dotted ground as I wanted it to look like my bench was
on the ground and not just there in the air..... I'm also
getting better at doing this as well....  The copics do
take lots of practice to get used to the markers and also
to get better at the different techniques.....

And a close up of the Spring Letter Seal:
I stamped my sentiment onto Cryogen card stock
as well with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
The sentiment set has interchangeable middles so you
can personalize your sentiment to which ever words you like to.
They are pretty fun to play with.....

And one last look at my awesome creation:

It is also Thursday and that means there is a
new digi release from Meljen's Designs, so
go to the Whimsy Stamps Store and check out
the new digis that are there....




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Fancy Bench and Valerie and Kitty Sitting Pretty
Paper: Bazzill and Cryogen
Copics: E44, E43, E41, R85, R83, R81, BG18, BG15, BG11, E11, E00, E000, R20, E27, E25, E21, C3, C1, C0, R20
Accessories:  Spellbinders dies, ribbon


Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

No comments: