Monday, April 25, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week


It is time for another Stamp of The Week from Repeat Impressions!!
This week the SOTW is Wheelbarrow (4307-K).
The SOTW is available exclusively to our RI blog readers
at 50% off with the special discount code from
Mon, Apr 25th to Sun, May 1st. To get the discount code
and more information about the SOTW, please go to the

For my card today, I used a few of the wonderful
Sentiment stamp.  I stamped the Wheelbarrow and the
Just Because I Care sentiment with Memento Black
ink onto Cryogen Ice White Card Stock.
 I colored my image with my Copics and used some
Prisma colored pencils to add some dimension to the Wheelbarrow
and for the sky and grass.
I used my new Spellbinders Grand 
Creative Book Pages dies to cut out my images and for my mats.  
I added some ribbon and some pearls to finish it off. 

A closer look at my colored Wheelbarrow:
One last peek at my creation before you
go off and visit the rest of the Rock Stars below:


Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
Karen Hasheck * Dawn Bennett (You Are Here)


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Wheelbarrow, Just Because I Care
Paper: Cryogen Ice White Card Stock, AC Red, blue card stock
Accessories: Ribbon, Spellbinders Grand Creative Book Pages, Pearls, Copics, Prisma Colored pencils


Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

3 comments:

Whimsey said...

Great card dawn; love the unique corners you've created on the main mat; and those new nesties are delightful!

Great coloring of your image!

Lynette said...

Very cool card, Dawn! Love the shape of your image and the fabulous pearl placement!

joy said...

Wonderful card! I love how you have used the ribbon!