Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What If Wednesday - Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge

It’s WHAT IF? Wednesday 
and time for a new sketch challenge! 
The sketch that Wendy designed for the Rock
Stars to follow is:

 Here is my take on this sketch:

I have used the Tulip Bouquet - 912-K for my card today.
I stamped my image onto Cryogen Iridescent White
Card Stock and colored it with my Copics. 
I used my Spellbinders Labels 20 to cut out my
colored image and for the green mat behind it.
I then used a Martha Stewart Border punch for 
the left side strip and added some lace and a
few purple pearls to it.  

Here's a closer look at my colored image:

Head on over to the House That Stamps Built blog and 
see what the rest of the Rock Stars have created with
this great sketch.  While you are there why not enter
a creation that you have done following this sketch.

The rules are really simple......
Your card doesn’t even have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, 
but if you would like to include our designs we would really love to see them! 
Plus you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing
for using our stamps in your submissions! Simply create a 
card based on the sketch, upload your card to your blog
or Splitcoast gallery, then link your card to this post 

 One last look at my card to give you all
some inspiration on giving the challenge a try.


Have Fun and I can't wait to see all the wonderful
creations.



 Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

5 comments:

Lynette said...

This is so beautiful, Dawn! I love the purples and greens - awesome! Great take on the sketch.

Whimsey said...

Oh so beautiful Dawn; I LOVE Wendy's flowers and you've done a beautiful job; that shaped die is to "die" for. :D

Fabulous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful Dawn!! The colors are so pretty and I love how you colored the image! Great border too.

joy said...

Love your coloring and you picked a perfect image to go with the sketch!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really pretty card, Dawn! Love that tulip image and you've colored it beautifully. Love that border punch - I just got it myself! Nice job!